Cold Season Rate – October 1 through April 15:
$119 Monday thru Thursday , non-holiday ~ 1-2 people
$140 per night ~ Friday, Saturday & Holiday's ~ 1-2 people
$15 per night each additional person
Warm Season Rate – April 16 through September 30
$98 per night ~ Sunday through Thursday, non-holiday ~ 1-2 people
$108 per night ~
Friday, Saturday & Holiday's
~ 1-2 people $15 per night each additional person
Pets are welcome for an additional $5 per night
NEW $25.00 Fee for use of Outdoor Fire Pit – ample firewood & kindling provided
*All rates subject to change.
Please call 207-935-3243 or more information.
- Deposit: $50 per reserved night due at time of reservation. Deposit is non-refundable unless we receive
notification of your cancellation 15 days or more prior to your confirmed arrival date.
- Full payment processed for cancellations that are received less than 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival
- Frost Mountain Yurts accepts Mastercard and Visa
- Children 5 & under are Free!
- Dogs are welcome.
- Gift Certificates Available.
- All yurt rentals are for exclusive use.
- 2 night minimum weekends and holidays during our cold season (October 1 – April 15)
- All rates are subject to 8% Maine lodging tax
- Maximum Capacity – No more than 6 people per yurt site
- Snowmobiles are not permitted on the property.
- All rates are subject to change.
Frost Mountain Yurts pledges at least 1% of sales, as a member, to local non-profits for
the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. For more information on becoming a member of 1%
For The Planet, check out www.onepercentfortheplanet.org
Want a warm yurt upon arrival?
Add $25.00. We need to know your estimated time of arrival. If the yurt is warm from a previous guest,
you will not be charged.